a day in Kuala Lumpur and go to my best friends place which are fishes!


  Hello💫, this is my second blog and here i want to share about my day in Kuala Lumpur and going tooo??? I am going to  Aquaria KLCC😉

This is Petronas Twin Tower that we know which is located in Kuala Lumpur.


Yes, this is me who is enjoying watching at the fishes and scenery which is like in the ocean also im talking with them too eventhough we are separated because of the thick glass 😔. In this moment, actually I am telling my sister to take a picture of me if my hand having a fish on it so we are so shock that it works! I am so excited and grateful in that time.


Stingray!
 
Lionfish ;)
 
It looks like fish wall, right? 











   There are many species that we can know when we go here and learn new things about fish too, you can look at a rare species and you will be amazed and stunned if you found out fishes that you didn't know about them before. Next, there is a place which is called ocean tunnel,  so you can look on how does it like to be in the ocean with so many fishes such as sharks, stingrays, eels, small fishes, turtle and other than that.


Me and my family are enjoying every seconds in here because of the beautiful creature that have been created, making us soO cheerful😁. All people that come here are enjoying their time and I can see that they are grateful to come here, if it is not they will missed it. There are many people too, so before we want to go in we have to queue first. Me, my little sister and little brother stop by snakes show. There are snakes in the glass jars which are so beautiful and have many sizes! I LOVE THE WHITE SNAKE ONE, it is so gorgeous like I can't forget about it💟

So in this aquarium there are huge fishes and they are so perfect.



  Honestly, I don't remember this fish name in the video up here but they are so cute. Then, you have to know that you can dive with shark too, in like a cage or carriage, im not sure about it but you have to ready to be very brave first, right? But don't worry about the risks because they which are sharks, their stomach always full because their keepers always give them foods on time so visitors will not be in dangerous.

  There are fishes like Dory and Nemo, they are small and very beautiful also that cartoons really copy and paste these fishes and made it looks exactly the same. Lionfish are a beautiful fish that have an amazing pattern and shape but they swim slowly.

a little explanation;
  It does sound weird that i called animals as best friends, but my family knows and understand that im going to called animals "my best friends" because I do love animals except insects like caterpillar and others that same or looks like it. Until now, I am never get bored if it is about animals. Animals make my heart melt and feel in love as always. They are fantastic creatures, that I am so glad they are here. 






I hope you will get more excited to read my other blogs! Thank you so much💗 





Comments