love of my life and I call them as beauty princesses

 Love of my life and I call them as beauty princesses

   Who are the persons that I want to tell about here? So what do you guess, maybe best friends, cousins, real princess or sisters? The answer is sisters ;), I want to talk about my sisters or else I call them as my argue partner but at the same time they are lovely and kind. Yea, people who have sisters can relate about this like fighting, be like a kid to them and showing our inner child without being embarrassed. Sisters are person that we know from we are still a baby and growing up together. We also will help each other and making somethings fun together because to become closer.

   I have two sisters, one is my older sister and another one is my little sister and I am a middle child. My older sister is a best sister in the world even sometimes she will get angrier and will swing her moods like Kak Rose in Upin & Ipin🙈. She also a kind and lovely person and she is cute, you know. She likes to treat me sometimes and bring me to groceries or anywhere just to spending her time with me. Moreover, she likes to have someone that can go out with her and I really like to hang out with her because we will vibe in the car and sing songs together.

   My older sister is in university and she is study hard now to score her dream results. She is a responsible person who helps my mother doing chores and take care for her siblings and home. Sometimes she will get headache and ask for my help to help her, it is okay because this is normal things and I understand that she have many things to focus about and I really appreciate all the things that she do and give to me. I really love my older sister💞


 
Next we move on to my little sister. She is a kind-hearted person but also can be a cold person too. She likes to make some jokes to me and my older sister laugh and we always having fun together. She also like to help me whenever I need some help and I am comfortable sharing my stories to her. We always talking about anime or online comics. My little sister really love to draw cartoons and whatever that she wanted to. To be frank, she is more creative than me and she always improve her drawing and sketching in her sketching books so now she is proficient in colouring her sketching. She knows the tones of colours and so on. Mostly, all of things that we are talking are about our favourite things in many ways. I love her and I am so grateful that she is my little sister 💞 
 



Thank you💝

Comments