me in Cameron Highlands, Pahang

 Me in Cameron Highlands,Pahang

First of all, hello to everyone! How is your day? Did you have some fun or have a bad day? It is okay to not be okay but you have to get up and move forward after that okay, don't just be sad always. I hope that all of you are comfortable now to read my blog ;). 

   Cameron Highlands is a cold place in Malaysia. That is why people and foreigner in Malaysia likes to go there because there are many souvenirs and various foods that are too delicious. It is known for its strawberry farm and tea plantations. The tea is so delicious, that you can feel that it is fresh from the plantation. They also have strawberry tea and sweets in your mouth also you will have a feeling to buy another one for it. HAHA. I bought all of the flavors and anything that I want to bought. Unfortunately, I don't remember what it is but I do enjoy them so much!😍

  There are hotel and apartment which you can rent for vacation there. It is comfortable and affordable, so you will enjoy your holiday or vacation comfortably. You can also take pictures and videos everywhere to keep memories because the view is so beautiful. I am sure that you will enjoy it as me enjoying there. 

  At the same time, there are many stalls, markets and gift shop that sells souvenirs, gifts, handicraft that are so amazing and you will get glaring eyes because you have a feel that you want to buy it. Be careful okayy hahahaha ;). The scenery there is so amazing and you will feel  relaxing and calm such as my pictures that I took here.



 
  Foods there are famous and they also have nasi lemak strawberry, yes! Incredible, right? If you go to Cameron Highlands, you must try their foods and beverages because there are many of it and toothsome and delectable. Fruits there also moth-watering because it really are fresh from fruit farms. Their chocolates and biscuits are scrumptious and affordable. I am so happy that I bought their chocolates because the taste is so delicious! If you can not believe it, just try it first you will love it.😽

 



The places are so happening and people there are so kind and happy because you will feel that you are in a surroundings where they are enjoy their holidays. You also can get the best memories here because this is such a beautiful place that we can go💝. Eating strawberries that fresh from farms also you can get perfects scone which is delicious foods. If you coming here, try to buy and taste them because they are the best. The air there feel so fresh because of the cold and nice feelings of air.

I think that is all from me but I really recommend that going here is the best plan that i ever made. I do enjoy it very much! Have a nice day and enjoy your life! Thank you for read my blogs until the end💕
Bye, I will keep updating more💗



Comments