One happy moment that will not stay forever

 One happy moment that will not stay forever

   Our moment that we enjoy together, laughing, having fun and spending our time together. It is the best feeling ever that we really think that we are in a best life ever and in that time, we also forget about things that we stress out and fear of. Moment is a things that we can't have it back repeatedly. We can just have it in one time and keep it in our memory. Enjoy this life even it is hard and bad is better than having a hard time but still did not learn and find what is the secret meaning of it.

   This is a moment that I had with my high school friends. I have so many happy and bad moments that make me realize that life is always up and down and it is colourful and enjoyable. School life is exciting because we learn many things and know the various careers that our friends have and it make us like when we have an argument, we learn to not be ego and apologize each other and when having fun just go on and enjoy the time. 
   
   Me and my friends making a batch feast and there were many activities that we did. I am joining my friends eating ramen and there are many ramen on the plate so we make a competition  like who finish the ramens first but there are no prizes because we just want to enjoy everything that we have there and eat the food we prepared. The ramen are so spicy but I do enjoy it so much because it is fun and my friends who can't stand spicy makes a funny face so it is funny to see them like that. We also play balloon that have water in it and throw it to everyone also prepare flour to smear people HAHA. Our faces are very dirty and we are laughing because it is hilarious watching each other like that.

   We also taking pictures at everywhere in our school and we have a movie night which is a horror movie. Someone who want to just stay in that room and sleep after the movie, just go on but some of us would prefer to sleep in their dorms. Me and the others stay in that room and continue watching another movie. We also have an activities before the movie such as taking pictures and games but I didn't remember what game it is.😌 We decorate that room with colourful lights, using projector to show videos that we make for our batch, balloons, bubble, and flowers. Not to forget that I teasing my friends with a lighted lizard toy like I throw it to them and they shocked.😸 Lastly, we have a greeting session to apologize and say anything that you wanted to when the greeting session.

The end, thank you!


Comments