precious people that i haven't met in real life

 Nice to meet you guys again! How are you? I am doing my assignment in my free time right now to avoid from being bored and sleepy. Alright, enjoy your time read my blogs!

Precious People That I Haven't Met In Real Life

   Most of us have an online friends that we really stick together and stay until now. We will meet them in chat apps, online games, and other platforms. They are really kind and supportive. We will spend our free times to play and chats with them. They are mostly talk active too hahaha.

   I meet my friends in online games which are Au2 and Roblox but I also play Apex Legends but I still didn't have an online friends there because I always play it with my little sister and play with randoms person. Having an online friends is the best thing that we will go through. It is fun and interesting because you will know new things and will know about different things again our foreign friends. You will know things that you didn't know or doesn't have in your country. Also, some of them like to know about your country too so it is nice when each other of you like to know about any things such as foods, culture, holiday places, surroundings and anything else.


  
This is Olly. She is like my sister because she always cares and treat me like a little sister. She is a friendly and kind also beautiful. Always making jokes and like to tease someone who tease her back HAHAHA. I really love to meet her everytime I logged in into this game. I remember the first time I met her back then because one of my friends that I met introduce her to me and we get to know each other also we were so awkward and after minutes we really became close💗.

     

    So, this is mommy. HAHA. Her character is a boy but a real person is a woman. I meet her in public chats and I just plan that I want to chat and ask her if I can be friends with her and call her mommy. 😂 So, I start chatting her and try to ask, then she said of course also she likes to be friend with me. She called me her daughter😉. I still have my screenshots about what she said to me that she really glad she met me also I am too, indeed glad meeting her. Now, she is really busy with her work and I haven't seen her in a long time. ( I am busy too so I am not really active in games) :(




   Rine is my online friend too. I met her in elf city which is a picture that I include here. She is the one who starts our conversation and ask me things. We likes to chatting and play games together since then. She is kind and cheerful person. I really appreciate her because she also waiting for me to online in this game to play together.💕 Next, his name is Fox. We become friends in this game also in Roblox too. He is a dry text person but he also loves to join me playing games and sometimes he do make jokes that are funny HAHA.


   So, this is Hishiro. He is one of my foreign friends. He is kind and funny person also he likes to tease other people and sometimes will get into fights😑. Sometimes I learn new language that have in his country. Mostly, me and him will join Olly and Kian. We likes to meet and hang out together and chatting about new things and yup, mostly they will chat many things but I am a person who is sometimes didn't know what topics that I want to say😐but I really love when all of us hang out together.



   Last but not the least, I also will  not forget to mention my other friends that I meet here who are Nena, Nana, Mal, Nea, Han, Sweet, Cute, Medusa and the others that are really king and likes to chats also be positive persons that always make my days cheerful. Thank you to all of my friends that I met and I am so glad that I meet you guys💞💫.

That is all from me, thank you!

Comments