productive day!

 productive day!

Its been a long time I didn't update my blogs. Hope that you are in a healthy life and enjoying it. So this week I want to upload another two blogs and this is my second last blog. Let's begin this blog together, dear readers!๐Ÿ’—

  Today I wake up excitedly to enjoy my day, starting from 7 am I go to my college with college's bus. My friends tell me to go with her to restaurant for breakfast. Unfortunately, I just have ten ringgit in my purse so I just sit with them and playing games. After that, I have one class which is grammar class for 2 hours. I learn new things today to improve my comparative degree and superlative degree in this course. I have to show my five sentences that I made and after getting what my lecturer said, I have to look back and improve my sentences and understand it more.

  

    Next, we doesn't have any classes more so we plan to go to AEON Mall to go to the restroom and we go straight to Lotus because one of our friends wanted to buy new clothes. After that, we go to the food court and just sitting there for minutes while waiting our college bus to go to hostel. I buy Mexico Bun and Oreo Bun for my lunch at Harold's Bread. At 12.30 pm, me and my friends go to the bus and waiting for a bus driver. 


   After I arrived at my hostel, I perform my zuhr prayer and after that me and my friends all are asleep because we are so tired and sleepy. Meanwhile, I am so excited to see my family who are in their way to come to my study place and I am so excited to show them my new baju kurung that I bought from my roommate. I feel productive and more positive today because my outfit is so beautiful.

   Lastly, my family arrived and take me and my mother buy me a fried rice and egg also cold mocha. We go to our apartment and we are happy together and sharing stories and have many chit chats while enjoying our time. The end is now I make this blog for today HAHA.


 That is all from me. Thank you!๐Ÿ’•

 




Comments