sunset

 

SUNSET

  Sunset is a beautiful thing that makes me calm. Its colour, feels and the way clouds when it is time for sun to set is always beautiful. I have memories with one of my lovely sis ( its like we are actually a friend but I calling her "akak" and she call me "adik"). I start loving the sunset when she always show me everyday when it is the time the sun set and she likes to take pictures of it. She really admire and like to spend her minutes to looking at the sunset. From there I like to watch the sunset and learn to take pictures of it.

  When I see sunset, I always remember her and I spending our time admiring it. We also made a promise that whenever we look or saw it, we will remind of our memories together. We are so close so we always walking and do works together. Sometimes we spill some tea and keep it secret so just the two of us and people really can't know anything that we have been talking too. We are making jokes to each other and sometimes one of us like to teasing and make each other annoyed HAHA. It is okay because this are normal things for us to have a funny moments. We likes to matching cute things and bought each other or spending money randomly for each other. 

   However, we will not forget to studies, do revisions, give n advices to each other about good things like prayer, recite Quran and other than that because we don't want to miss and go to a bad path. So, sunset makes me remember all the things that I said in this blog so that is way sunset is the main things that I put it in this tittle. Sunset is all about her. She also till now likes to take pictures or videos and tagging me in her instagram story or status. Last precious thing that I want to say is "the sunset is beautiful isn't it?".

  The natural beauty of life and relationships can be absolutely beautiful too.



Comments