appreciating times

  

Appreciating Times

   I stay with my family for a week, I really happy because it is been two month I didn't meet my family. They come to this state and we stay for three days and will move back to my house which is at Selangor. We spend great times together and enjoy our moments with swimming, going outside and talking anything that we want to share. When my family already arrived at my hostel and we meet, we are so excited for each others. Then, we buy coffee and smoothie also fried rice near my hostel. After that, we are going to place that we stay for three days.

   
   
   We really love the place and it is so comfortable. We enjoy looking at the view up here and it is beautiful. I spend my times with my mother and sister while eating fried rice and drink mocha. We talk about what we want to share and laugh together. After that, my mother tell me to look at the presents that she and my father bought it for me. It is so precious, there are blue hand mirror that have flower on it, perfume. blue love shape keychain and dates. I really grateful and appreciate my presents like to describe it as "I really love it!"💝 I continue doing my assignments at the living room while talking with my family. They do have so many stories to share and I love hearing about it. At the same time, I miss my father because its been a long time that he is not stay here so he have holidays for a week, that is why we have a plan to meet and spend our times together. 

   We continue our days with going outside, eat delicious foods and meet my uncle who is my father's sibling. They talks many things and sharing about today news and honestly I just sit there, enjoy eating foods HAHAHA. All of the foods are delicious so I  just minding my own business😂.

looking so delicious right!

   So yup, there is this one night, my sister and I are sharing about one topic and discuss about the truth of our own feelings to that topic. HAHA. We stay up late because of the topic we talk about while watching one Malay drama and yea, my sister is the one who fell asleep first. I go to my room and continue doing my assignments which are blogs that I want to complete it😎.
We go swimming in the pool and enjoy splashing waters. and that is the first time I learn how to swim so now I know it. My sister is the one who teach me how to. Thank you to my sister.

   




   Now, we arrived at our home and we all are so tired and just taking a shower and go to sleep. During days, I spend my time helping my mother, watching television, have quality times with family and continue doing my assignments.  My mother and sisters are cooking many foods such as Lotus Cheesecake, Cornflakes Cookies and other foods which are scrumptious. There is day that my father treat us to Starbucks and we sit there while taking pictures and have talks. I am so happy because I get to enjoy my times with my family including having my father here even just for a week. Lastly, we just continue appreciating our moments and times together with qualities and happy feelings.







Comments